0


   The talented lady and beauty of Bollywood Manisha Koirala is finally turning herself back in industry after a long gap. Actress, who gave power packed performances in several movies of the 90s, is all set to give a comeback on Silver Screen with the film “Dear Maya”.
   Therefore, Manisha promoted her movie, out here in Delhi. In the promotions along with her the CEO of Wave Cinemas Rahul Mittra, Director Sunaina Bhatnagar, Producer Sandeep Leyzell, Shobhna Yadav, and the cast Shreya Chaudhary were present to grace the event.
   While asking Manisha about her comeback and experience of the movie, she stated, “I don’t know if I had any difficulty after my comeback, even I felt more focused on my career and work. This movie is entertaining and do carry a good message. The role was challenging for me, yes but it’s a secret I am telling you that when you work with a good director, they make your work easy. So I feel great to be the part of the movie.”
   As per the Filmmaker and CEO of Wave Cinemas, Rahul Mittra, “It is a beautiful movie, I am feeling happy and proud to present this movie. I hope everyone will enjoy this movie, as much we enjoyed while working and shooting for the same.”

Post a Comment

 
Top