0
New Delhi: NH 10 is Anushka Sharma’s first production with her company Clean Slate Films Anushka told, “I had never read anything as unique as this script. I’m producing it for its content. I feel so strongly for this film that I felt like backing it in this way. This movie is about how badly someone can be pushed before he/she decides to strike back.”


On the other hand, Neil Bhoopalam, who has been a part of projects of ‘Ungli’ and ‘24’, said on a funny note, “I think this film has a bigger set of producers than the cast.” On being asked about his chemistry with Anushka, he said, “Anushka is very generous. She shares her sandwich and coffee too (laughed). We had work-shopped to express the bond on screen. We worked to enhance the scenes and had done a lot of pre-preparation and there was no production hassle from her end.”
The star cast of NH 10, Anushka Sharma, Neil Bhoopalam, Darshan Kumar and Vikramaditya Motwane were in Delhi on 9thMarch, 2015, Monday, to promote their movie.
Darshan on being questioned about his drastic change in role from a supporting husband in Mary Kom to an intense character in NH 10, said, “Whatever I learned from Priyanka Chopra, I applied here. Both Anushka and Priyanka are very passionate and it was a very nice journey for me. In real life I really respect women and I am a happy-go-lucky person.”
Vikram added, “Don’t treat us like children anymore because the audience is intelligent enough. There can be an age criteria where only a particular age-group can watch the movie but banning a movie or restricting it’s content is not good” when he was asked about the censoring issues the movie faced and other movies are facing in India.
The film was scheduled for release on 6thMarch, 2015, however due to censoring issues with the Central Board it is now releasing on 13thMarch, 2015.

Post a Comment

 
Top