0
Demonetisation: Designer bid adieu to the discontinued currency in Fashion Show
At a fashion event held in Delhi, where many young designers showcased their amazing fashion designs and ideas at ramp, one of those bid farewell to the discontinued 500 and 1000 Rupee notes in a unique way.

A 20 year old designer Danisha from Mumbai launched her label DANISHA at a 2 day fashion event at 'ASIAN DESIGNER WEEK' by supporting the new move by the government. The young girl bid adieu to the old currency notes by using these as a prop in her fashion show. Her unique designs and the concept grabbed eyeballs at the event. The models carried the 500-1000 Rupee notes in their hands and walked the ramp.


Expressing her excitement, she said "I am so happy that everyone liked the concept. I wanted to show my support for the new notes movement through my profession. This is a sweet goodbye show to my favorite notes. I shall miss them but the new notes are beautiful as well. India is changing and that's lovely. I support the great move by the government"

Post a Comment

 
Top