0
Women Day SpecialBeing the Female leader which is the most important lesson you learned from the experiences of your life.. and what would you like to say about it. On the special Women's Day, here is the experience of such women who changed the meaning of success by her thought and dedication.

Follow the Women's day quotes by Interior Designer Punam Kalra Creative Director of I'M The Centre for Applied Arts-"Perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection, we can achieve excellence.”

According to Punam Kalram she believe a strong will to learn and to connect, helps create a pure creative flow and a fruitful work environment. Having taken a leap from dealing with the paperwork as an engineer to the tactile world of design, I have fortunately found myself easily adjusting to new roles, especially as a design entrepreneur.

She further said that initially, though I was always comfortable with the design and daily management, handling the factory work and workers was tough and demanding. Since I was new to the field, it was a slow learning curve for me to break the ice, be taken seriously, and bring aesthetically innovative yet technically sound ideas into reality.

She further added, |I feel that being hands-on involved with the manufacturing process was integral in developing mutual respect and understanding with my employees. I initiated “Painting Sessions” at my factory, where I would sit with everyone to brainstorm and experiment with different finishing techniques."

 As a result, it slowly turned into an inclusive atmosphere, where everyone felt involved in the design process, motivating the workers to work harder. This process also increased my understanding and flair for materials, helping me create original statement pieces.

Post a Comment

 
Top