0

Madhuri Dixit Completed 36 years in Bollywood: Shared Memories of her first films 'Abodh'
The famous actress Madhuri Dixit Nene has completed her golden 36 years in Bollywood. On the occassion, the noted actress has shared her memories of her first films 'Abodh'.

The talented actor wrote 'This day back in 1984 I started my journey in Bollywood with Abodh. Join me as I look back at some of the scenes - http://bit.ly/36YearsOfAbodh I've had the privilege of working with some very talented people over the years & I'm grateful for all the love #36YearsInBollywood'

Needless to say, Madhuri Dixit Nene has completed her golden 36 Years in the Bollywood. 


After started her with debut movie Abodhin 1984, she has established her one of the most popular actresses of Hindi cinema.  Tezaab (1988), Dil (1990), Beta (1992), Hum Aapke Hain Koun.(1994), Dil To Pagal Hai (1997) and much more...she has given many memorable movies to the bollywood for he audiences. 

She has won six Filmfare Awards for her movies with Padma Shri, the fourth highest civilian honour of the country in he year 2008. 


Post a Comment

 
Top