0
Fashionista Sonam kapoor, one of those bollywood actors who always get appreciations for her dressing sense and young generation follow her but recently people came to know about her art interest as She seen in Buddha Bar, select city walk witnessing Rouble Nagi art foundation’s Art exhibition with its founder Rouble Nagi.

Rouble Nagi on the occasion said, “I am thankful to Sonam that she showed her interest in our foundation and witnessing my art exhibition”.

Portray Refracted Caricatures with Disproportionate Limbs

Talking about her painting she said, “I always cared about expressing my emotions and feelings rather than only making a pictures look real. My style of painting a canvas still remains the same, I like to be a part of every canvas I paint”.
Indo-Pak Musical Festival to Improve Political Atmosphere
On which Sonam said, “I really loved all the painting and I want to congratulate Rouble for this amazing paintings she made and I am honored to be a part of this exhibition”.
Rouble Nagi Art Foundation is a Mumbai based NGO, Founded by mural artist Rouble Nagi. This NGO was formed to help children realize and achieve their goals in life, to help them grow as individuals.
The Mesmerising Madhubani, Kalamkari Paintinds by 14-year old girl

Post a Comment

 
Top