0
Congress is spreading falsehood but their falsehood are seasonal: Modi
Prime Minister Narendra Modi has once again criticized Congress for its false allegation and said that since long the Congress has been spreading falsehood but their falsehood are seasonal. Lies do not last long and some of them die young. Launching 'Main Bhi Chowkidar Hoon' programme from the Talkatora Stadium, New Delhi, Modi  people who have looted the country will have to pay back every paisa. Since 2014, I am trying to rework everything. With your help, I have been able to take those persons to the doors of prison and after 2019 they all will be inside the prisons.

Prime Minister Narender Modi said that I am fortunate to get this opportunity to directly talk to crores of the families of the country through the modern technology and TV Channels and feel proud to be working in the interest of the people. At the time of 2014 Loksabha elections I was new to the national politics and I was only known as a Chief Minister of a particular state. I had to face criticism from many critics but I am also grateful to them that their criticism made be famous and they created curiosity about me among the people of the country. 

Shri Narender Modi said in the Election Campaign BJP gave me opportunity to visit every corner of the country and I assured them that you are going to elect a person who will discharge the responsibility like a Chowkidar. I will try my best to fulfill your expectations. 

At that time I had said that the citizens of the country pay taxes to the Government and the poor people of the country have the first rights to get benefits from it. I will try that nobody grabs this money illegally. But some people with limitations do not develop intellectually and their thoughts also remain confined. In their mind the image of a Chowkidar is of a person who has a cap on his head, a stick in his hand and blows whistle but the Chowkidar is not a part of any system or confined to a uniform.  Chowkidar should be identified as a spirit. Mahatma Gandhi had also said that in any position we should utilize the resources of the country like a trustee. Mahatma Gandhi is no more but the spirit of his principle is now that of a Chowkidar. 

In these 2019 Loksabha elections there are many parties contesting elections and the voters are watching them. People of the country like the watchman not the kings or emperors and we don’t need dynasties. I welcome every person working as Chowkidar in their own fields.

Replying to the questions, Shri Narender Modi said Pakistan may have thought that Modi ji is busy in the elections and hence he will not take any action but for me elections are not priority rather the country is priority for me. 

He said that the people who have looted the country will have to pay back every paisa.  Since 2014, I am trying to rework everything. With your help, I have been able to take those persons to the doors of prison and after 2019 they all will be inside the prisons. He said that since long the Congress has been spreading falsehood but their falsehood are seasonal. Lies do not last long and some of them die young. 

Post a Comment

 
Top