Now its turn to prepare the Grilled Paneer Tacos with Jalapeno Cheese which is the need for this Monsoon Recipee Dishes. Its not tough prepare and you can make the same at your home...Just follow our experts for the same.
As you know, it is the weather which decides our food and dishes for our taste. Then now we all look forward to the time of the day where we can take the much-needed break which munching our favorite snack. Cornitos is here to make your munching easy and delectable.
They just think about the Cornitos Grilled Paneer Tacos with Jalapeno Cheese which are yummy and can be made quickly without any hassle at home. Let’s take a look below and see how it is made:
Cornitos Grilled Paneer Tacos with Jalapeno Cheese
- Cornitos Taco Shells pack of 12
- 225g Paneer cubes
- 50g Red Bell Pepper cubes
- 50g Yellow Pepper cubes
- 150g Cornitos Jalapeno Cheese Dip
- 50g Cornitos Sliced Jalapeno
- 100g Lettuce
- Salt to taste
- 1 pack Taco Seasoning
- 50g Cornitos Chunky Salsa Dip
- Place Cornitos Taco Shells on serving boat.
- Line the Taco Shells with Lettuce & put the grilled Paneer cubes and veggies inside.
- Top it with Cornitos Sliced Jalapeno.
- Then spread Cheese Sauce evenly on top and sprinkle Cornitos Taco seasoning.
- Serve Tacos with Cornitos Chunky Salsa Dip