0
On the occassion of the International Women's Day 2020, as it was expected, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has said that women achievers will share their life journey through his social media accounts on the occasion  of International Women's Day. Women from across India are sharing their life stories on the  Prime Minister's twitter handle.

The journeys shared by women from all walks of life are exemplary and motivating. Here are those women who have shared PM accounts on the occassion of International Women's Day 2020.

Acceptance is the greatest reward we can give to ourselves. We can’t control our lives but we surely can control our attitude towards life. At the end of the day, it is how we survive our challenges that matters most.

Know more about me and my work- @MalvikaIyer


You heard of food for thought. Now, it is time for action and a better future for our poor.

Hello, I am @snehamohandoss. Inspired by my mother, who instilled the habit of feeding the homeless, I started this initiative called Foodbank India.


You have heard about handicrafts from different parts of India. My fellow Indians, I present to you handicrafts of the Banjara community in rural Maharashtra. I have been working on this for the last 2 decades and have been assisted by a thousand more women- Vijaya Pawar

I always dreamt of reviving the traditional crafts of Kashmir because this is a means to empower local women.

I saw the condition of women artisans and so I began working to revise Namda craft.

I am Arifa from Kashmir and here is my life journey.

                                                                                  (Source PIB)

Post a Comment

 
Top