0

Bhagwant Mann CM Face of AAP in Punjab
People used to laugh when they saw my face when I was a comedian. I had never imagined such a significant change in my life..was the feeling of Bhagwant Mann when the party gave him a significant responsibility.

AAP’s Punjab CM Candidate Bhagwant Mann said, “I am grateful to the Aam Aadmi Party, Shri Arvind Kejriwal and the people of Punjab for entrusting me with this responsibility. I will do everything in my power to develop a ‘Sunehra te Rangla Punjab’ — an everflourishing and prosperous state."

Mann said, "I have always been saying that whether I am given the duty of putting posters on the walls or cleaning the chowks of a town, I’ll do it diligently as long as we all work to bring back the lost glory of Punjab. Today, the party has given me a very significant responsibility, and people have placed their trust in me, so it is a double responsibility for me, and I will work with double the zeal to live up to everyone’s expectations. "

He said "People used to laugh when they saw my face when I was a comedian. I had never imagined such a significant change in my life. When I go to public meetings, people come up to me and cry, expressing their grief that our children have gone and got into the wrong company, that the fire on the pyre is getting hot, that we need to be protected. I used to tell them that true saviour is either God, or the public. People must come forward. We can only serve as a means to it.”

He concluded, “"Dreams are not those that are seen in sleep; dreams are those that do not allow you to sleep," Abdul Kalam ji once said. The Aam Aadmi Party's dream of making Punjab a better Punjab again keeps it awake at night."

He said," The AAP's dream of providing jobs for Punjab's youth does not let us go to sleep. The desire to improve Punjab's agriculture keeps us awake at night. The dream of increasing employment and providing jobs for the youth, providing a peaceful environment for Punjab's businessmen does not allow the entire Aam Aadmi Party to sleep. Our first goal is to establish the Aam Aadmi Party's government in Punjab. Punjab has fallen many times, but it has also risen numerous times."

He said, "Punjab knows how to rise back and stand. The youth of Punjab are going abroad for work; we will stop them and hire them here based on their qualifications. Whose heart desires to leave his home and work abroad? We must all work hard. If the Aam Aadmi Party forms a government, we will bring all the Punjabis along with us and live happily ever after.”



Post a Comment

 
Top