0

First-ever Delhi team of 22 skill champions in 18 different skills competed at India Skills National competition 2022. Delhi Skill and Entrepreneurship University (DSEU) had trained these skill stars with 17 world-class training partners and in collaboration with Sector Skill Councils (SSCs) across Delhi and India for 2200+ hours. The Delhi contingent competed in skills such as Electrical Installations, Fashion Technology, 3D Digital Game Art among others.

Dy. CM Shri Manish Sisodia said “I am very proud of the performance of the Delhi contingent in its debut appearance at IndiaSkills.”

Vice-Chancellor DSEU Prof. (Dr.) Neharika Vohra expressed her joy and said “Delhi participated at IndiaSkills for the first time and I am delighted to see that our skilled stars have performed so well. I congratulate all our champions on this magnificent display. We will ensure that our skilled champions receive the best training and make India proud at WorldSkills Shanghai 2022. I wish all the candidates representing India the best of luck for WorldSkills Shanghai 2022.”

Expressing his excitement on winning the silver medal in Hair Dressing, skill star Abdul Rahim said “I am really fortunate to have received phenomenal training under the aegis of DSEU. I thank my mentors and training partners for their support and motivation. I am highly motivated and completely focussed to now represent my country at the world stage in Shanghai and bring laurels to India.”

Delhi also bagged the silver medal in Hotel Reception. Winner of Hotel reception Pranav Pahwa expressed his thoughts on competing at WorldSkills and said “It has been a long journey from winning the state competition to now moving forward to represent India at the world stage. I am so proud to have received this opportunity and would like to thank the DSEU team for their continued support and guidance.”

Industry 4.0 bronze medallist Sakshi Kumari said “I am thankful to DSEU for my training. Delhi adopted me to ensure I receive the best training. In addition to the boot camp organised for all candidates, DSEU provided me additional training to prepare me better.”

Delhi team leader Ankita Arya said “For the last 5 months, we have been on our toes to ensure the best facilities for all our champions and under the guidance of our leadership at DSEU. With the unstinted support of Hon’ble Dy. CM, we were able to go ahead.”

Post a Comment

 
Top